ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Friday, February 01, 2008
2/01/2008 07:59:00 PM




HEYYY!!

I AM DAMN TIRED.
i dont even realize i was very near to lakkshna in the mrt in the morning,
until she called me.
i thought something happened.

and realize she was just behind me.
i was damn shocked.
HAHHAHA

i bet she must be laughing at me already, because i was totally blind in the morning.
HAHAHAHAHA
then jiayi board the train in bugis.


i can see all of us are in the exhausted state.
omg.

2 years more...
AISHHH!!!







the school starts as usual, and had our account firstly.
then something happened because of me, i think.


zm was in the foul mood JUST BECAUSE I POINTED AT HER.
but it's a good thing as i didnt mean like BLAMING HER, but pointing at her for being a good player.

OH WELL.
my pointing finger might be a BAD LUCK.
must use thumb point today onwards.
=_=

then had phyics.
i was making something for my "family"

HAHAHAHAHA
then some of my classmates sawwww!!
AHHHHHH!!
i dont want to MAKE CARDS!!
+_=
i want to focusss on my studiesss!!!!




MATH AND GEO LESSONS WAS REALLY ROCKING OUT TODAY.
there's no teachers.
they are NOT here!!
so we PLAYED AROUND LIKE MAD COWS which...
I really hate.


=_=

yeah, i might be mad here.
i need to focus and catch up!
GRRR.




then had hearing aid check up!!
YAY, i did escape from ms grace.
she completely forgotten all about it.
HAHAHA!
YAPEEEEE!!
WE HAD FUN CHATTING.
MUMMY, DADDY, AUNT, UNCLE, NEIGHBOUR, GRANDMOTHER, KIDS , COUSINS.
;family roles.
HAHA, damn funny. weiling say her husband was busy working.
and i was her BROTHER.
LMAO. cox of my stupid height.
+_+
jiayi was my LAO PAO. super super lame.
i quite realize that cy was good in her chinese.
i forgot those chinese words.
my niece, cy, had to teach me!
DAMN DAMN EMBARRASSED.
+_+
THEN GOT MATH TUTORIAL.
o yah, something happened again.
AIYO.
+_+
now i realized it's MISUNDERSTANDING!
ALAMAK.


JIE JIE, TWL!
i bought you a house of POOH.
look!
:D

BUT
sorry, my YOUNGER SISTER, BLOODED SISTER, say she wont sell it to me ):
hahahahahahahaa.
THUS, I BET YOU WONT HAVE A EASY LIFE SLEEPING INSIDE.
P.S
girls who are going out tml, PLEASE NOTE I WAS NOT THE ONE ARRANGING IT.
WHY YOU ALLL SMS ME WHO GOING!!!
even the person-in-charge sms me also.
HELLO, I AM NOT THE BRAIN-MASTER but a TALLIE.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND A KID HERE.
HAHA.
BBQ: jiayi wont be coming. MY LAO PAOOO!!!!!!!!
:x
dun get it wrong, readers.
just a family role.