ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Wednesday, February 27, 2008
2/27/2008 07:50:00 PM



I WAS SURPRISED.
VERY VERY SURPRISED.
how could he do that to her!!
i thought he was a nice friend.
and i couldnt believe he was such a sort.
you are such a beast.
i was so stupid at first.
now that i heard, i knew everything about you, reminding me this and that.
luckily i didnt * you.
AND YOU DIDNT * ME.
because god says so.

and i was very unhappy until now.
trust you to do this to her.
no wonder she had been pondering everything into her blog.
she's so weak.
and you kept pestering her.
BAD GUY.
BAD
BADD!
i don't know what should i do if i see you again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAIIXX
nvm.
today was my bad day.
i had my EEEE today.

MY SKIRT was already a VICTIM.
had to wash.
GRRR.
then had short recess due to stupid eeee.
LOL.
before my EEE occur,
i had 2 tests!
i dun think i can make it.
for english and geo.
but hopefully, i will passsss!
:D
jesus christ, give me a new brain to be hardworkinggg!
AMEN.
thats all for today.
tml will go buy a pair of shorts~!