ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Friday, February 22, 2008
2/22/2008 11:05:00 PM
sorry!
yesterday, i couldnt make a longer post than that lame picture.
=_+
.
.
yesterday was tough for me!
i had to do the designing!
and rachel last minute came online and this relieve me from many works!
these works are for today's business presentation!
somehow, we still didnt win.
but, all of us were very satisfied already.
.
we did our very best and we know we are good!
.
:D
.
overall, jiayi's class win!
.
CONGRATS GIRL!
.
i knew natasha make the judges feel they are winners already after their presentation.
LOL
.
anyway, after that, we went to talk pictures, played games, and so forth!
i reallly like my classmates!
they are extremely funny.
some acted like kids.
some warms us up.
some cracked us up.
HAHAA
.
i think this camp worth everything.
:D
after the presentation and before the prize given out, our class give me and rachel an applause that we had tried our best to the product.
i was satisfied enough.
HEEE~
.
.
then we set off the class outing!
YAY
.
i dunno know where we went to, but we know, we are going together as 4/2.
i love the way they count us so that they have less worries in every moment we leave the bus/or board the bus.
.
HAHA~
.
.
.
HAD PIZZA HUT!!
AHH, I WAS HAPPPPPYYYYY LIKE MADDIIEEE.
becauseeee pizzaaa make my stomach bloated.
AND my pants suck.
HEEE~~
.
we ordered many as we could!
and the table was super super long!!
probably around 8-10 tables joined together!
.
i had fun with my surrounding friends.
fun to talk to.
.
THEY ARE NICEEE!
candy is also one, who share and share and share! :D
HEE~~
.
..
i hope to be together with them in 5/1 next year!
JIAY YOU IVY!!~
.
then afterwards, we had cakes!
WE SANG SO LOUD THAT EVERYONE LOOK AT US.
"H-BDAY TO 4/2! H-BDAY to YOU!"
HAHAHA
i was laughing while singing.
=_=
.
WHY I BECOME LIKE CHANYING?
HAHA~
.
had cofffee cake!
took photos and went outside!
ms pilo is like our mother.
asking few of us to take care of one another.
seems worrying for us.
.
and chairman was told to look after me.
and i TOOK taxi!!
HEEE~!
.
20 bucks in 20 mins!
WA LIAO?
.
+_+
.
after reaching home, found my church friends in my house praying.
one friend had a new child called AI AI~!
"LOVE LOVE?" i asked with big surprise.
"yes yes ! hahaha" she smiled with the girl.
HEEE~
.
SOOOO CUTEEE LEEHH!
hey, far worst lah, she leave the baby to me to babysitter her.
I WASSS VERY GLAD TO TAKE HERR!
and played with her on mummy's bed!
SHE CRAWLED HERE AND THERE!
I HAD TO CARRY HER BACK ON THE MIDDLE OF THE BED TO BE CAREFUL.
HAAA~
i had fun today, YAY! xD