ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Tuesday, February 05, 2008
2/05/2008 07:43:00 PM
YIPEEEEEEEE
I AM GOINGGGG TO MALAYSIA IN 5 HOURS' TIME!
HAHAHAHA
haiiz, just now had a tiff with my sister's friend.
i thought her friend hack my sister's maple account for cash.
so i scold her to return the money since she buy things from there.
her voice was super cute, and INNOCENT!
hahahahaa
i had been arguing with her almost 2 hours!
HAHAHA
now it's been settled.
steven was damn slow. he type while thinking.
SO LAME.
=_=
after leaving for airport, i gonna to taste my french fries in order not to forget it's awesome taste when i try many different chinese new year food!
IT'S SCARY LAH
seeing those new special food i never ever seen before, i will never stop eating until the end.
and my stomach has been grumbling for more!!!
ARGHHHH!!
and i going to promise banana i gonna to eat banana everyday and she strongly agreed to it.
HAHAHAHA
LOL
so colleen, jiayi, dy, cy and me are buying elmo/cookie tees.
:D
HAHA, damn cute.
oh yah, kyeo was asking me if he could wear also.
HEY, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.
DUN SAY IT. =_=
LAMER.
GIRLS, YOU WILL GET A SURPRISE!
:D
alrights, gonna to pack!!