ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Monday, March 03, 2008
3/03/2008 07:55:00 PM
today went to school at 7.30am
of course, i was lateee!
and saw this weird girl, vanitha!

she just realized that she wasnt supposed to be in school till 12.
HAHA
SO FUNNY.

saw her panicked face.
asking everyone of us ever since i asked her about taking MT exams.
LOL.

then had VE lessons.
supposed to be geo lesson but we didnt went to 4/4
as we realize that the teacher was not even around. so we stayed in class!
HAHAHA

had PE.
gosh, 8 rounds!!
but my legs didnt give up.
so we continued all the way to the end.
+_+

but ONE PROBLEM! my legs never never sweat!!
i kept wondering about it.
MUST SEE DOCTOR?

i HATE HAVING OBVIOUS MUSCLES SHOWN ON MY LEGS!
sian sian sian.
then HAD MT.
awww, i hate english already.
so many many mistakes!

URGENT***
REALLY REALLY NEED HELP HERE FOR ALL SUBJECTS.
ENGLISH, ACCOUNT, EMATH, PHYICS, BIOLOGY, GEOGRAPHY, SOCIAL STUDIES!
PLEASE HAVE PITY ON ME!
I REALLY NEED TO PLUCK ALL MY HAIR UP! (haha, not a idiom but my own! HAHAxD)
then had health checkup!
AHHH!
I KNOW I AM STUPIDLY TALL FOR AGE.
even the nurse say so.
being tall ain't good like you praise.
loook!
the previous checkup was "Height is above 97th percentile - student is tall for age. Review in school next year"
now updated! "Student's growth velocity 0.99cm.''
I AM SOO PISSED OFF!
WA LIAO WA LIAO WA LIAO.
then had math, oh **** i failed badly.
stupid mistakes which i always produce.
got account!
got TEST!
omg, i sure failed this time.
i last minute had recollection of last week learning and didnt manage to finish.
TODAY IS MY BAD DAY!
and jiayi accused me of being a BIG MOUTH.
i am really innocent!
i am not denying.
I AM FOR REAL.
but she didnt believe me and blame me for everything.
sigh.
then i had facial.
and i was in low spirits.
everything is like so BAD LUCK!
AHHHH!
Jesus Christ, even though i had a bad day today, i will still continue to believe and love you.
please pray for us till death and please guide us to our future!
AMEN!

Labels: