ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Tall and INFJ :)


// Saturday, March 01, 2008
3/01/2008 10:00:00 PM

yesterday, was tiring though.
i had a hard time sitting like a vegetable in the hall for almost 3 hours!
my legs was soo NUMB.
yesterday, i was shocked to hear these from a friend.
2 teams?
omg.

lol. not gotta to say it here. someone is always passing by my blog.
so she probably know what i say here.
so yeah.
to be safe, I CANNOT SAY IT HERE.

i scared already.
that day is coming sooooon!
AHHHHHH!
my skills arent good before.
why still say we can do it?!

my legs turns jelly after reaching there leh.
HAHA.

after that, went to had LUNCH with jiayi, jo, hauen, rachel, lakks, zm, amanda and beile!
:D
we had a good chat!
i had a good appetite at all times!
so, i was offered to share food with rachel with 2 kind of food!
NASI LEMAK AND CARROT CAKE!

HAHAHA.
they are one of my favourites!
SHEEESH~!

then went BACK TO SCHOOL!
YIPPEE!
MY CLASS ARE COMBINED WITH JIAYI'S CLASS!
SO WE ARE GOING TO SIT TOGETHER IN THE BUS!

i know rachel feel lonely.
DUN FRET.
we are talking about something which i supposed to hear.
:D

HE DO SUCK.
HIS CHARACTER IS UNBELIEVEABLE!

sian.
then we went to SUNTEC!
wah, VERY BIG LAH.

must walk here and there.
saww hotties of EURPOEANS!
OMG.
damn tall and hottt!
I LOVE THEM MESSY HAIR!
AHHHHH~!

but yunho and siwon cant replace my <3!
.
HEEE~! then we collect all kind of crapping books and papers.
i anyhow collect because they are free and i can be able to give all those wasted papers to the old neighbour to recycle so that she can earn money~!
.
:D HAHAHA.
HOW CRAPPING AM I.
.
then went off to eat lunch.
zm, rachel, amanda and beile left.
ATE DONUTS!
HAHAHA.
.
this is my 3rd time.
and i bought 5 of them for my dear family including myself!
and ate 2!
HAHAHA.
because my dad is overseas working.
.
DAMN NICE!!
HAHAH
THEN SAWW THIS PRETTY LADY!
.
GINNY!
HAHAHA :D
.
but we were about to leave!
so we left after that.
.
took free bus and took public bus 77 to reach HOME!
and also met a quite sexy pretty girl who seems in JC.
.
she was looking at me when i was reading mag.
.=_= HAHA.
.THEN REACH HOME LOR. TIRED LAH.
.
.after that went westmall to eat SUSHI! HAHHA. i am bored okay!

THEN TODAY.
wonderful.
.
hate a nice famour beef steak in clementi!
JUST BESIDE MY TUITION CENTRE!
damn famous.
.
almost every table was filled of that beef/chicken food!
special special.
.
then had tuition! :D
saw that previous tutor.
ahh, he is looking at me as if he really didnt believe i am hearing impaired.
SIAN.
.
=_=
so i had to ignore and focus my work with Jaya (my own tutor)
when he had to go home, he carry his bag, and stand near me.
smiling here and there.
.
THAT'S VERY VERY VERY CUTE!!
i dunno whether its' suitable for hauen.
.
HAHAHA.
i am sure hauen say "NOT CUTE LAH!"
=_=

okay, i gotta to go.
BYEEE